Monday, November 15, 2010

Red Bull Video Shooting Nov.12.2010

          The whole thing came very spontaneously, one morning at 11 o’clock my manager Alex Ilie called and asked me if I want to come to Bucharest to make a video shooting. I had taught a bit and I said “ok, why not?” . Then I took the train and on November 11 I arrived in the capital. To be honest, I didn't taught that, I will go back there this year. It was a cool day, I went to the hotel and immediately after I checked in, we went to search for riding places in the city. We tried to focus on the theme “Construction Yard”, I think we managed well.
          The next day I woke up with little emotions, I started to feel the adrenaline just thinking about the spots and imagining the jumps that I could make there, I was like “let’s rock!”. At 9am we reached the first spot and at 10 we started the shooting, I worked together with three cameramen, one of them Gabi Petrescu (who made the edit), the team proved to be very pro and our collaboration was also excellent. The guys were very cool, I had fun and laughed a lot with them, (from the uncut footage I could easily make a short comedy xD). The shooting kept until It was nearly dark outside. In the end of the day I was increasingly pumped, even though I was very tired after 5 hours of hard training, I even managed to overcome some of my records, Red Bull gave me wiiings!

I hope you like it:



Some record heights:

No comments:

Post a Comment