Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Red Bull Flugtag 2010 Bucharest, Romania

          I was always excited about Red Bull Flugtag and on September 19, I finaly got the chance, amazingly I was invited at the third edition of Flugtag in Romania as a member of jury. I arrived at Bucharest on September 19 at 9 in the morning, then I went to see the Flugtag Museum beside Dâmboviţa river. To be honest I was not expecting big deal, but when I arrived and saw those "flying" machines I radicaly changed my opinion, Romanians  realy have a lot of imagination xD. I walked among them smiling, making photos and imagining those machines "flying", what was a very exciting feeling.
          After that I met the Jury team and made friends, we talked, laugh and had a lot of funn beside a glass of lemonade, we where all excited and looked forward to start the event. Before the event started at 2 o'clock, I had a short briefing about judging, because I never was in a jury before. Meanwhile I met Duncan Zuur too, Pro Wakeboarder Red Bull athlete from Netherland and we talked a few minutes, he was just warming.
          When the event started, the audience was crazy, and anxious to see the first flying machine in the air, like me too. When I gaved my first note I was a bit nervous, but after I got used to it, actualy I think I have done pretty well. I had a very good time during the show, my favourite team was "Familia Cementini", but they didn't won.

Photos from judging: 
Beside me is Dana Rogoz and Valery Rozov a Russian Red Bull athlete who had a demonstration with the Wingsuit, he is also the coach of the Russian parachute team.

 The public was everywhere, even on the roof of buildings:

Duncan Zuur in action:

  
Valery Rozov landing on water after the demonstration with the Wingsuit:

My favourite team "Familia Cementini":






The winner of the day "Tepes Airlines" team:

The Podium:

1 Tepes Airlines
2 Nepotii Lui Stefan Cel Mare si IAR-ul 80
3 Caveman's Team and Familia Cementini

Videos:

 




No comments:

Post a Comment