Monday, September 20, 2010

Contest TRial Jam 8 Sept.18.2010

          We delayed a bit, but we did it, after two days of hard work and lot of sweat finaly we managed to organize the eighth edition of the international contest named Trial Jam on Sept 18, what is already a tradition here in Oradea. The number of competitors was very big, and that made the atmosphere very pleasant, competitive and full of adrenaline, there where riders from whole Romania and we had a special guest from Hungary too, Erdelyi Adam who won the Elite category.
          I competed in Senior category and I won, the weather was rainy when I raced and the tracks were all wet and slippery, but I think I did pretty well even in those conditions.



Videos:


 




Photos:








Results:
1 Kovacs Robert - 10 Pts - Oradea
    2 Tutor Csaba - 28 Pts - Oradea
     3 Orban Bara Gabor - 29 Pts - Sf. Gheorghe

No comments:

Post a Comment